Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 11 May 2010

Sunday - 28 Mar 2010


Woke up early and go over to the market side to help out on the Ministerial Community Visit 2010 Guest of Honour is Mrs Lim Hwee Hua, Minister, Prime Minister's Office, 2nd Minister for Finance and 2nd Minister for Transport. 

I helped out at the stage area .... assisting Garen as for TT she is still sound asleep with Dearie at home.  For Dearie he will be attending a dialogue session our Senior Minister - Mr Goh Chok Tong,  Mrs Lim Hwee Hua and together with several MPs from Marine Parade GRC.  So before he go over to CC he bring TT over so that she can be with me cos she will be very noisy if she is at the session.

After the market programme end we went over to CC cos there will be a meeting after the dialogue session.  Kinda tired cos for many weeks I have been sleeping till 12+ 1pm *LOL*  but is fun!




Met up with Hongyao and Mica for dinner at Mecure .... wanna redeem my cake but in the end I never cos there is a voucher need to present to them but I dun remember where I place it!  Had a great dinner with them catching up Mica came over I think for 1 mth+ already we have no time to meet up till now.

We are all so full and of cos tired ... headed home straight after the meal *yawnz*

No comments:

Post a Comment