Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 19 May 2010

Tuesday - 6 April 10 (part 2)


After we left TTSH I bring Papa for dinner ... my poor Papa have been busy almost everyday cos he have to work, take care of my mum and also my nephews.  Sometimes he just eat bread to sustain a meal cos he is very busy.

I brought him to Cafe De HongKong for dinner .... and he like the Seafood Ee Mee ... and we are discussing about Mama condition.  During CNY we have meal there and the food we had is not so nice guess that big crowd really makes the food standard drop.

Send Papa home then we head to Bedok to pick TT up .... my poor gal ... was so happy to see us cos she thought she will be "camping" overnight at my in law house.

No comments:

Post a Comment