Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 23 June 2010

Fri & Sat - 7 & 8 May 10

Friday

I didnt get to rest for my MC I am back to office to work cos is a busy day .... went back a little later than usual.  Today is really very busy but lucky Daerie came picking me up and off we go to fetch TT home ..... eyes hardly can open *LOL*



Wanted to go Night Safari today but at around early evening it started pouring ..... so we cancel off the trip but ended up at Suntec City.  We went to Carrefour and headed to the Conventional Hall to look for food.

Always passed by the Joaquim Buffet Restaurant .... so we went over to try the food.  They came in personal steamboat pot so nice... Dearie have their chicken soup while I have tom yum and my dearest TT is the most happy one cos she get to eat her favourite FISHBALLS!!

After the hearty meal we walk to basement to get to the carpark faster but ended up we are attracted by the fountain.  Can dedicate song and have your message appearing so my Dearie went to make a dedication and I video it ... but the song is not that we dedicate the song only come after the wordings!  Thanks Dear! hahaha ..... my Dearie can me LOmatic at times! :)

3 comments:

  1. their winter melon soup; herbal chicken & chicken rice is nice oso

    ReplyDelete
  2. shall go back for more heehee

    ReplyDelete
  3. i miss the steamboat there.. used to have it at lease once every 2 wks when im working at suntec

    ReplyDelete