Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 4 June 2010

Thursday - 22 April 2010


Went over to my in law's shop after a long day of work ... and saw my MIL walking towards to the Clinic .... and realise my Princess is having running nose!

My Princess is the only baby I see likes to eat medicine ... everytime she will say I wanna 喝药药.... and sometime I think she is the one whom said that and I reminds us that is time for medicine!

The Doctor know her very well .... everyday he walk passed my in law shop will call her ... in fact I think shop owner at my in law stretch know her hahaha .... I still remember I bring her to central someone call her whom I dun even know.

When Baby is sick ... I guess the parents will be very worn out ...... hope my baby will get well soon

3 comments:

  1. haha.. yeah shayna is very popular at my parents block too... alot of pple will say "eh, baby hui jia le ah?"

    like they know her but i dont know them. hahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. same goes for YH. she's famous in TB market. haha.

    ReplyDelete