Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 4 June 2010

Friday - Sunday - 23 - 25 April 10

This morning I was waking TT up and notice she have a little bit of fever ..... I can't take any off so I have to leave the care to my in law.

After my work I went over to pick TT up too .... her fever is on and off .... she look so restless ..... poor baby it hurts when I see her like that. 

When we go back home she was telling me she feel cold so I put her blanket over her and she carry on watching her cartoon. 

During the weekend we stay home to watch TV nothing much to update .... getting boring ......

2 comments:

  1. oh dear poor girl..

    but her blankie very pretty leh.. where u buy from?

    ReplyDelete