Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 4 June 2010

Sun & Mon - 18 & 19 April 10

Sunday we went to for cc meeting after that we head to PP to buy some groceries and went over to hawker to buy food and KOI with SZ.

Went back to their place to have dinner together and watch star award with them and at the same time we play MJ together too.  Its been very long since we get together hahaha catching up with one another is quite fun!

On Monday I am so tired that I decided to take 1 day off so I called up and apply leave.  Without TT around I can do many things ... so I pack our room ... so up some laundry and cook for dinner ...... still feeling kinda tired after a day of rest.

1 comment: