Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 11 June 2010

Thursday - Friday - 29 & 30 Apr 10

3rd day of the tourney is for Secondary school and is Poomsae (Pattern) tourney.  Is really very hot in the sports hall I think i can loose weight doing this ... cos I kept sweating non stop LOL

Roll calling for participants is easy for secondary .... they will come down once we call them.... and easier to manw's age. 

Went back to in laplace for dinner and pick TT up ...... really very tiring but a good way to loose weight *LOL*





Yippie today is the last day of the Tourney .... today is quite nice cos Secondary doing their Kyorugi (sparring) so it is actually more exciting to see. 

I was having ulcer all over my tongue and mouth due to the environment and weather lucky this one end and I can take a rest cos I think I have husky voice already due to too much "talking"

Everything went very smooth and well ....... quickly took a cab back home and pack my place which is in a mess before my PT maid come over ...... looking forward for the Sat & Sun so I can rest well!

No comments:

Post a Comment