Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 10 June 2010

Wednesday - 28 Apr 10

2nd day of the Tourney today is the primary Kyorugi (sparring) catagory...... the kids really cute while the are sparring.  Today is much better as there are more helpers today so job is done pretty smoothly.

I have arranged the OpenNet ppl to do installation today .... so I left early today at 3pm ... pick up TT and took a cab back cos the appointment time is 4pm.






4pm sharp the installation man came and asked me where should they install the opennet .... what I can think of is from the bomb shelter and link it out to the electrical room.

In about 30mins everything is done ... very fast .... and I tool this opportunity ti throw away some unused items.  Kinda tired and I slept at 10pm sharp cos 2 more days to go for the tourney.

No comments:

Post a Comment