Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 17 June 2010

Saturday - 1 May 2010

Today is Labour Day and I didn't even realize it till I come out of Tung Luk ..... arrange to have lunch together with my Parents and my Uncle & family. Thanks to my Uncle whom always came over to Mama house to pick her up and went shopping every Saturday without fail!

Is a Mother's Day lunch cum birthday lunch for my Mama ..... hahah glad that she like the food!

After parting with them we went shopping together at PP half way when we are doing groceries shopping I feel so sleepy and told Dearie that I wanna go home right now !  He was kinda shocked cos I will never say I wanna go home first everytime he is the one whom say go home le. 

After I got back I bathe and wash up TT too ... at 7pm sharp both of us are sleeping already!!!!  At around 11+pm Dearie came into the room to check on us and I asked him whether TT woke up anot did she asked for milk Dearie say no .... and I check with him whether he had dinner he say no also ... I wanna get up to fixed something for him but I just can't and I doze off again ........ ZZZZzzzzzzZZZZzzzZzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment