Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 28 June 2010

Sunday - 9 May 10


Is Mother's Day today and this my 2nd year of celebrating this occasion as a Mama *LOL*. We headed off to Momoya Japan Restaurant for dinner today food there is quite good ... we all eat till very full hahahha

TT loves the Garlic rice .... she even ask me to take a pic of her (see the above)  .... sometimes I just find she really like an small adult!

After we had our meal .... we wanna take a family pic ... in the end I dunno how the waiter take this pic above without my PIL!!  We all laff it off after looking at this pic!

Happy Mother's Day to all!

2 comments:

  1. ur brother in law and hubby look alike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh .... certain look they look alike .... they sound same too my MIL mistaken before hahaha

    ReplyDelete