Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 22 June 2010

Wed & Thurs - 5 & 6 May 2010

Wed

Didn't have much updates for today ... only I am quite tired with ulcer all over my tongue and mouth + having sore throat weather is quite bad and with the HOT HOT environment I am working at last week makes me sick.  Jolene is the first one to get sick .... hahaha we loves aircon working environment!

She is sick for 2 days so when she is back is my turn ..... very tiring and painful ulcer I have.  And tomorrow marks 4 years Wedding Anniversary and we are still deciding where to go for celebration!







Woke up as usual to go see a doc ... lucky Q is not long ..... so within half an hour I manage to see Dr Ong.  He gave me 2 days mc for me to rest but today is our wedding anniversary I will wanna go out to celebrate.

Bring TT go school and both of us headed to Mcdonald for our brunch ..... and shop near TT school before we fetch her.  At 1.15pm sharp we fetch TT and off we go to Sentosa Universal Studio .... quite a last min decision we made.

3 of us are so excited about this trip ... smooth traffic and when we reached there .. not much people is good to go on a weekday.  Remember to bring pram if you have bringing your child ... we rented from them at $10 for a single pram.

Almost all the rides we can take with TT ... except about 3 I guess ..... Shrek 4D is good .... hahah but TT dun enjoy it she is scared cos all the characters are so close to her when she put on the specs.

Guess that TT hate most is the WaterWorld cos there is explosions here and there and during that time she is quite sleepy hahahah .... look at her expression on the above pic ... ppl behind us are all laffing at her expression!

Universal Studio close at 7pm ..... and yes we stay till 7pm and we headed to Vivo for dinner.





Happen to see this restaurant 西门町 so we decided to have dinner there ..... kinda disappointed cos the food is not very nice ... I ordered their chicken the chicken all comes with fats and blood so all these goes into my hubby tummy LOL ..... didnt enjoy the food at all!

We had a long but happy day today ... lucky I still have one more day to rest! 

Happy 4th year Anniversary!

5 comments:

  1. its so good lor.. the spiders tickling ur legs; donkey's ah-chew; horse riding; etc... lol

    the live show at water world was very good oso!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my friend oso say not nice & not worth the $$.. she & her hubby only ordered fried rice;soup; fried tofu & something else, and the bill come up to be abt $90

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh its a new restaurant right... thanks for the notice, wouldnt go (sean and i saw b4 they open, thought of going..)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya loh the chicken sucks I told hubby that chicken so fat with blood so disgusting hahahha ... we not gg back there oso ... i think our bill is abt there oso bah

    ReplyDelete