Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 21 May 2011

Fri & Sat - 20 & 21 May 2011


Usual routine for my Friday nothing much to update .... ....

And as for Saturday is also routine .... Is Tumbletots and Berries day hahaha ... before going over to Tumbletots my Uncle called and told me that the top I bought for him he can't wear and will wanna pass it to my Dad instead.  I told him he can change for bigger size so I met them for lunch together with my Parents cos he brought my Mama for foot reflexology.Really appreciate his help for the care and time he given to my Mama as I am also too stretch for myself I dun think I am filial enough. *sigh*

Mama had her foot reflexology done just opposite my in law's shop so we meet there for lunch more convenient for them.  TT was a star in that coffeeshop ... all stalls owner know her .... and she even go order her own 叉烧饭 and the stall owner know their (including my nephew) pattern what they like ... if eat be chicken rice it must be with no skin .... not too much oil .... breast meat .... *LOL*  My little piglet really can finish the whole plate of
叉烧饭 on her own ..... wow she really a big eater ... dunno next time will she be like me becoming so fat! :P 

2 comments:

  1. but she still slim leh...maybe cos she very active.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hhhahaha i think so bah .... she really can eat alot

    ReplyDelete