Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 13 May 2011

Wed - Fri - 11 May - 13 May 2011

Wednesday

My thyroid is not good yet... guess that sometimes I forget about the pills affect it .... my TSH is still on a bit of high side so is consider hypo at the moment.  Now Dr Lee wanna increase on my dosage hope that I won't be so forgetful.



Told my boss that I won't be in so early cos I am going for TT's nursery registration ..... time passes really very fast my TT going PCF Nursery.  And good thing is that they have change their timing from 8am start to 9am! 

Waited for quite long the Q is really long and they are taking in only like 20 in a class per session.  Pray my TT can make it to the morning school Jiaxuan's granny (TT current classmates cum my mil's neighbour) heard that the class start at 9am and she become kan cheong cos she said 8am Jiaxuan have difficulties waking up .... she wanna register her at another PCF initially but now since here starts at 9am she also wanna enrolled her there so she called her son and check this and that and I help them in filling up the form too.

Thank God both of hem are in morning class and TT have several friends from Little Rainbow all in the morning class except her bestie - Samson. 




Thur & Fri
Nothing much to update just that a bit happy cos my ofc area open another eatery - Thai food ... since I am working alone today I decided to give a try.  Ordered their Tom Yum Fried Rice .... ermmmm not very nice OILY is the word to describe and not very cheap it cost me $5.80 if I walk further down I could save $1.80 and is nicer!

This week company doing auditing .... dun really like it cos they kept coming to me and ask me questions!  *sigh* isnt this suppose to be the accounts doing it .... cos she knows everything and yet she asked them to look for me really TMD!


3 comments:

  1. tell them u duno lor...say they shld ask account pple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sigh ... all refuse to say ... what to do and suay suay got one day i am alone hahahah SUAY! I will take leave next time when Auditors come hahahhaa

    ReplyDelete