Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 17 May 2011

Mon & Tues - 16 & 17 May 2011



On Monday i took half day and went Bishan in the morning with TT ..... she skipped her school for today.  Again we took our favorite circle line over .... 20mins we reached Bishan .... wooo hoo I am loving it so much and that explain to my Dearie we slept till 9.30am! hahaha

Every aunties including my MIL cooked Ah Ma's favourite food and we do Prayers till around 12noon ... Thanks to 3rd Uncle whom offer to drive me to work .. .Thanks Uncle!  Back to my in laws place for dinner cos there's so much food to clear!

On Thursday is Vesak Day and is our family annual prayers at Aljunied .... met around 9+am and have prayers there... after that we head over to Sebastian place for a MJ game.  And in the evening we went over to another prayers and headed back home to rest but I am on leave tomorrow yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment