Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 27 May 2011

Thur & Fri - 26 & 27 May 2011

Bought too much food on Tuesday so I cooked the rest which was in the fridge .... just a simple one and lucky my Dearie is not the fussy kind so he wipe up everything be it nice or not nice.

He always "vacuum" everything even though he is quite full cos we dun like keeping food and have overnight dishes.  And seriously I think I wanna change a bigger fridge cos I feel that mine is too small should I get a new one .... wonder who will wanna buy my current one?





On Friday I dated my office Auntie - Rosalind for lunch at Fullhouse.  Although some conflicts in office at times but still she is way better cos she really very sporting in anything .... she willing to try new stuffs and very IN auntie!  I love the kimchi there and I have crave for it..... and since her Birthday is round the corner I buy her this lunch.

She gave me an AB during my birthday and after I foot the bill she wanna pay me and I surprise her with a "Happy Birthday" she was shocked and say oh I remembered her birthday!  She was so happy!



Came back home after work to pack up and when TT is back I asked to try on a ballet dress for me to see I bought it at $10 at Bedok Point.  She was so happy after seeing it and change to it immediately and even pose for me to take photo of her dancing.  She really look so good with it hahaha .... wonder will Dearie change his mind and let her learn ballet?

19 comments:

  1. nice... shld let her learn ballet..
    *i oso learnt ballet when i was young.. heehee

    ReplyDelete
  2. why he dun want her learn ballet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. too guniang or learn too many things lioa?

    ReplyDelete
  4. he say ballet wait walk like ou xuan like tat funny looking

    ReplyDelete
  5. she dance ballet one meh?

    but so many pple learn bo see them walk funny?

    ReplyDelete
  6. she ballet dancer before meh? i dun walk funny leh.. but i went for only abt 1 yr niah lah.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did ballet till primary sch. I dont walk funny leh.. But the tutu dress is nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ou xuan is a dancer yes.... got one fann wong serial crazy one. she was the second sis...dancing nude

    ReplyDelete
  9. Agree... Ou Xian walk funny style...
    I m thinking for Eun to learn ballet or tkd or piano or art n craft... Ballet to gentle for her. Tkd later she beat pple. Piano exp. Art n craft later mess my Hse! Wahaha

    ReplyDelete
  10. actually both oso not a bad choice.. tkd nxt time no need to scared ppl bully her.. ballet can make her gentle abit

    ReplyDelete
  11. dun think ballet caused this...is what she learn before gg for ballet classes. agree with pauline tat ballet will make ur ger gentler n yu siu..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wong Li Lin also learn ballet but she very chu Lu lei... Hahaha... Ou Xian talk funny... Din notice she walk funny until I saw ur hb remark. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  13. ou xuan talk like she's trying very hard to speak proper mandarin.. like ivy lee during her olden days.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. ya she learn ballet de ... I dunno lah his theory sigh

    ReplyDelete
  15. hahahah EL learn TKD next time eun go for competition i will see her hahahha

    ReplyDelete
  16. i got think of letting her learn piano oso ... but scared max out hahah

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have just enrolled her to learn piano! Keke...think start from sept!! Will be taught by my cousin! Wahaha....

    ReplyDelete
  18. good good ... I think maybe when she turn 4 or 5 then i let her learn bah ....

    ReplyDelete