Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 7 May 2011

Saturday - 7 May 11


Woke up around 8+am to have our breakfast at the Shutters .... not much variety but we enjoyed it very much I love the Ginseng porridge!  After the breakfast we start to explore the hotel area and went to take a look at the children pool ... is nice but we got no time to go for a dip anymore perhaps another time since hubby love the place!

Checked out at 12pm and went over to Beach Road to meet my parents uncle and family for lunch. Went Thien Kee for lunch cos my mama choose it .... simply love the chicken rice here .... some of the steamboat items I dun take so I will just dig in with the chicken and some fishballs!  They use to have nice chicken satays but now no more .... :( left only pork which I dun eat.

Headed back to cast my votes is really very hot today and Dearie took a bit of time coming out after considering who to vote.  Dearie headed to be the polling agent after he wash up and I try napping with TT.  Met up with SZ, YZ, Patrick and LL for MJ session as well as watching the result together.  We were all so excited with the results and pray that my MP won't be a Warehouse Assistant!  Guess what my tiles are lousy way before the result was announce and when I get to know the result I won a 大三元 hahaha .... and feel so relieve that we didn't lose it! 

4 comments: