Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 15 May 2011

Sunday - 15 May 2011


Dearie went Nacli course with Lester and YZ ... so left me and TT at home ...we woke up at 7+am and went for brisk walking organise by our RC.  TT abit lazy she told me she is tired and asked me to carry her NO WAY! hahaha I will not carry 3 bags of 5KG rice and walk around I told her why we are doing the brisk walking and is good to do some exercise!

After we are back I order Mcdonald breakfast and enjoy our lovely breakfast together .... do some housework with her and we went for a short nap.

We headed to Suntec for shopping after we woke up ... I bought 2 pairs of new shoes and bought her a new dress.  Shopped halfway Dearie called and said that he is back home and will go over Kallang Long Beach to wait for us.  We took circle line and within 5mins we reached there so convenient!

Had dinner there with our family for Dearie's birthday ... Thanks for the ang bao and gifts for Dearie!  Had an enjoyable dinner with them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment