Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 24 May 2011

Sun - Tues - 22 - 24 May 11


On Sunday went out with Bevian and Sebastian ...for a game again haha!  Nothing much to update on Sunday just laze around when I am back home.  And sad thing is that my menses came meaning my mission failed again .... people say is easy to conceive for number 2 but mine is really hard! 

On Monday as usual went to work but just before lunch I start to have heavy heads and the area at shoulder and head area very pain.  Shoulder area very hard and sore and sad thing is I got diahhorea at the same time (-_-) ..... so went back early to see Doctor.

Was given a day mc for Tuesday .....

On Tuesday woke up feeling better I went to the market to buy breakfast and buy some vegetables back to cook for dinner.  Simple dinner and great to stay home with my love ones!

3 comments: