Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 5 May 2011

Wed & Thur - 4 & 5 May 11


My dear TT was so happy playing Ipad game when suddenly she went all quiet .... and left her Ipad on the side ... sitting there stoning.

When I asked her what happen she never answer me looking stone .... and I touch her OH MY she so HOT!  She is having fever!!! All i know is cheong to the kitchen and get the cooling pad from the fridge.

This fellow wants me to take a photo of her with her cooling pad on!  I pat her to sleep and I start sponging her when she sleep.  Dearie asked me to sleep first since he is not sleeping early he will sponge her till his bedtime ..... at around 5+am I woke up to check on her and start to sponge her cos she still having slight fever.

MIL brought her to see doctor and fever subsided!

On Thursday late morning MIL called me and told me that TT having bad stomach again she bring her to see GP again .... my dear TT so poor thing .... and she LS for many times!  I wonder how she go swimming if she continue to LS :( she will be disappointed if she cant go .......

1 comment: