Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 2 May 2011

Monday - 2 May 2011


Woke up at 8am and headed down for our breakfast..... after the hearty meal we headed back to the room and laze around and shower before we check out.  Weeli and Joey went to do some last min shopping at Jonker Street area.

We checked out at 10+am cos we only manage to get the 11am ticket journey back home seems very fast ..... at around 3pm we are already in SG!  Really very rush ..... Dearie say next time shall try driving in. 

Put down our stuffs and we went over to my in law's place and just nice to pass the stuffs we bought for them.  Really tiring guess I will sleep early tonight!

12 comments:

  1. the hotel peranakan style...nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how much u pay for the trip?

    was thinking abt one hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to go too! I want to eat the satay celup

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is satay lok lok. Like steamboat, but the soup is satay gravy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Singapore has I m trying to find it. Think my fren mentioned that katong has one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh.. east coast have! tt day one of the deals website got discount

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Celup seems like always long Q leh I never go lah but the Jonker88 definately a super long q.

    Fiona hmm I paid the bus fare $36 to and fro........as for hotel I paid like RM250+

    ReplyDelete
  8. hotel really nice .... i love ... got bird nest! And Little Nonya go there flim before oso

    ReplyDelete
  9. Got one more ex one, shorter q, can have a pot of fresh satay sauce, the rest use the same pot thru out

    ReplyDelete