Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 2 March 2012

Friday - 2 March 2012







Since my birthday falls on a Thursday ... and I dun feel like working on a Friday I took leave to rest at home!  Went to do some marketing after sending TT to school with Dearie..... so 3 of us spent the rest of the afternoon resting and bonding together doing some simple work with TT.

Around 5+pm I started to cook simple dinner ..... easy to cook for 3 especially Dearie is not the picky kind he will eat everything an anything I prepare.  As for TT more simple ..... she will be happy with fishball and egg ...... so I cooked Fishball soup ..... fried eggs and spinach.  TT love spinach very much ..... glad that I dun really have hard time trying to let her fall in love with veggie.

After dinner .... and all washing up I decided to hydrate my face with the mask that some friends bought for me ..... and my 2 precious just make full use of my phone to take the ghostly image of me!  Haha hope I didn't scare all of you out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment