Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 23 March 2012

Tuesday - Friday - 20 - 23 March 2012



Tuesday

The happycall group in FB were all talking and making homemade prata .... be it NTUC brand or Chinatown brand ..... they just post all over at the group which makes me wanna try too.  So when I get back home I just took out a piece to try .... this time trying to crack an egg into the prata.  Next time I shall try other ingredients in.


Wednesday

Every Wednesday is a 1 for 1 ice cream day at LICK just located next to my office ..... my boss gave us money to buy ice cream ..... hahah of cos we are damn happy ..... but it will fat me soon!






In the evening, met up with Hazel, HJ, Huat and coco for dinner at Marina Square .... as usual I am the earliest and since I alight at Suntec I do a quick window shopping before I meet up with others.

We headed to The Corner Place Korean BBQ for dinner ,,.... located at #04-102 at Marina Square.  The grill plate is slanted so that the excess oil can flowed down easily ..... food wise raw fod they have marinated chicken, beef, fish, pork ..... they have cooked food too such as fried rice, glass noodle, porridge and soup.  The boss is very friendly they even asked what we want they see if they can do something for us so I asked for kimbap and they actually make special one for us.  Quite value for money for a $22++ per pax with such a spread and is a good place for chit chatting with friends!


Thursday
Lately I crave for tom yum instant noodle bought Myojo brand and so easy for me to make for dinner since I am cooking for myself for dinner ........ any other brand that u feel is good to recommend to me?

Friday

Went back home and "open" my oven again cos I am going to meet my friends, TT's 姨妈 tomorrow and I have promise them to make German cookies for them glad that it turn out well this time but still so soft once i pick up it actually breaks ..... gotta practice more!


14 comments:

  1. My nanny likes chu qian yi ding tomyam

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like this thai brand FF tom yum bowl noodles...very sour n spicy hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh chu qian yi ding have tom yum i didnt know shall go search for it

    ReplyDelete
  4. next time i bake some for u heee

    ReplyDelete
  5. i prefer the thai brand tom yum.. silver packaging, in thai wording one.. but abit small pack

    ReplyDelete
  6. that one i see before but i lazy i eat the FF bowl one, pour hot water can liao hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  7. the one in plastic microwavable bowl?

    ReplyDelete
  8. ya bowl got cover one...the wrapping also got thai words. i bot in phuket family mart before. now ntuc have.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wahahaha... i used to stock up those in offc drawers! lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love chinatown brand prata... Be it plain, with egg or with cheese! Yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ok i go find ....

    Wendy ya ya it is nice yummy

    ReplyDelete