Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 8 March 2012

Sun - Thur - 4 Mar - 8 Mar 2012

Sunday is just another simple day for us .... but somehow everytime when it comes to Sunday  I feel so blue cos is gonna be Monday again! Argggggghhhhh  Hate the feeling of getting out of the bed haha.......
                                                    see how fresh I am before the scan!

But today I will just take me own sweet time as I have an HSG appointment at Parkway Health.  Due to months of trying of baby fail ... Dr Heng wants me to do this .... she have advised me months ago to do but I drag till now then I do.  HSG - a radiology procedures to check if the fallopian tube is open or block.  I think mine will be block instead. 

Was asked to change into the robe and lead into the room while waiting for the Doctor to come.  Nurse came in and check all my details and also to explain more on the procedures and what will I experience during the process.

Process took about 15-20mins ...... lying pap smear position during the process ... pain started to kick in it is just like strong period pain ..... and I was asked to turn left first and then right so that she can scan thoroughly.

Result is I do have blockage and she did a blow off for me ..... for this time it really pain alot!  And nurse explain before that it will bleed and also pain will go on and off at times after the scan.  Just hope that there will be good news soon!






Tues - Thur

These few days i still feel the cramp ..... is not that strong ... but mild kind ..... bleeding still have .... just like spotting at times.

Despite having the cramp/pain ... I still wanting to bake something ..... fail a bit on my 1st pandan cake so am doing the 2nd time to try again.  This time I patiently waited for the cake in very low fire using happycall.  As for the left over batter I make into cupcake pandan cake. 

This time round my cake turn out well ... so is the cup cake pandan!  TT was so happy when she is back home ..... just at the door she asked me what am I cooking, smells good ...... she ate some cakes even though she had dinner at my in law's place.  But she was nagging at me saying why I didn't for her to bake together and show me a :( not so happy face.

5 comments: