Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 19 March 2012

Monday - 19 March 2012



Finally the rain screen is fix up ... thanks to YZ for submitting the request for us.  After 3 months of wait ....

Was surprise when I am back home to see this haha ......usually our corridor will be damn wet if is raining.  And our main door's wood also quite bad already and now Dearie's slipper won't collect rain water anymore!!!

10 comments:

  1. no need ..... is free from HDB but but maintain it ... if spoil we have to pay loh

    ReplyDelete
  2. how to apply? our door also kena water when rain plus wind...u remember the other time i slip n fell? is becos rain blown in onto the floor near the door n i din see it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh i see ... ok let me go home and check ... cos I asked my RC chairman to put up my request

    ReplyDelete
  4. sam, you try calling town council to complain abt the rain water .... ask them to help you with the rain screen .... cos I submit the form thru my RC chairman ... you see if you know your RC chairman ask them help you. Cos I check my letter never state anything ....

    ReplyDelete
  5. we duno any RC pple lah...town council maybe wait long long also no have..

    ReplyDelete
  6. At your lift lobby did they put up any RC chairman contact? Cos usually town council very fast in action leh

    ReplyDelete
  7. hubby say mafan...he rather wait till the door rot liao then ask HDB change hehe..

    ReplyDelete