Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 15 March 2012

Monday - Thursday - 12 - 15 March 2012

Monday & Tuesday
Hello Kitty digital weighing machine is my BD present from YZ and SZ ...... they went Hongkong during their birthday so I went to pick up the present at Singpost.  Thanks for the gift .... like this Dearie, TT and I will be able to track our weight everyday!

As I mention before TT is a late owl .... she slept very late ..... friends telling us to sleep early too in order to make her sleep early.  So Dearie and I went to her room ..... switch off the lights and lying down with her .... in the end both dearie and I fell asleep ...... and during the sleep we are able to hear TT.  She is talking to herself!!!!  When we woke up and check the time is 11.30pm!

We went in at 9.30pm and she is still awake after the 2hrs of trying to ask her to sleep ..... I was so angry and left her alone in the room with Mr Goh .... and when Mr Goh raise his voice .... and asked her to sleep within 20mins .... she was in la la land!  *sigh* she is sleepy and tired and yet she always like to DONG! *Sigh*

Wednesday

Finally ..... after 5 weeks is Herbal life Weight Loss Contest ..... headed to studio after work .... I dun think I will win anything lah hahaha ... cos I was FEASTING during my birthday period!  This season so many people taking part and the winner of the $1k is a poly boy student .... he is young metabolism rate is better than us ..... easy for them and he can tell us that he even had supper at night!  GOSH!

Not easy to have weigh loss just hope to have a healthy body I will be happy!



                                                          Gift from Pauline




On Thursday we arranged to go for Jap food at Irodori ..... my cousins love the place especially their sashimi.  Unfortunately Pauline and Chloe cannot have them as both of them are pregnant for Dragon baby so happy for them!

Pauline bought the March babies a bd cake and thanks for the hairband is nice I like it!  This time Ah Ghor joined us too and I bought a blouse for her hope she like it.  Gossiping and chatting is as usual .... over the dinner.  All of us had a great time and thanks to GLC whom gave me a lift home!

13 comments:

  1. ha... cedric also like that! must raise my voice "cedric zhang 2pm already close your eyes and sleep!" then he will squeeze his eyes shut and cover with one hand... and go to lalaland in less than 10 min.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jayden same like TT.. No matter how early we let him lie pn his bed, he won slp early.. Need to b scolded then will slp...

    ReplyDelete
  3. dunno why they are like tat ... hahahah 08 babies all night owl? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shayna also. She will be singing and having her own conversation in her cot while i sleep on my bed. I have a kiddy bed ready for her but i a bit half hearted abt letting her sleep on it cos she can get out of bed easily! In cot at least she has to stay there..

    ReplyDelete
  5. i agreed ...... in cot better .....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Davion no le by 1030 he will b in lalaland

    ReplyDelete
  7. daryl & damien usually by 9 in lalaland liao.. & they wake up 6.30am

    ReplyDelete
  8. they used to it liao.. since young

    ReplyDelete
  9. ya such a good boy .... my gal nottie heehee

    ReplyDelete
  10. aiyo... damien also naughty lor.. see his face already can tell! he got the naughty look!

    ReplyDelete
  11. huhuhuh... u dunno how naughty he is lah

    ReplyDelete