Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 30 March 2012

Monday - Friday - 26 - 30 March 2012












Dun really have a good week this week ...... but I get to eat some food which I like to make myself comfortable!  On Monday I ate the Flor cake haha love it ..... wanna try more next time if I am in at Duxton area.

On Tuesday is a bad day for me .... is a submission day for the grading and is a very busy day .... cos everyone will just come last minute.  This Auntie Rosalind was on phone with an Instructor - LKP.  They were talking about giving birth and dunno why out of sudden they talk about me and was laughing out so loudly saying  that till now I have no news.

It might be a joke to them but deep in my heart I feel so hurt ... I told Auntie Rosalind off cos I told her you should know very well how hard I have been trying ... and what test I gone thru and yet you still making fun of me .... I refuse to talk to her again till she apologise on the next day!

Nothing much to update on my Wed and Thurs .... On Friday we headed to PP for dinner at Ichiban Boshi ..... and went to get some groceries before going back home ..... this week is really not my week! :(

1 comment: