Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 1 March 2012

Thursday - 1 March 2012






Just like usual normal days woke up at 7+am and send my dear TT to school and we headed to have breakfast while waiting for her to end her school at 12pm.

Went back to pick her up and after washing up at my in law's place we headed over to Botanical Garden Food for Thought for lunch.  Wanted to let TT go around the garden after our lunch but it started to rain after we finished our food.  To me is a very Ikea feeling ... overall quite ok for a small gathering with friends but I am sure weekend will be quite packed.

Since is raining we headed back home after we finished our lunch ... took a very short and powerful nap and off we go at 5+pm to Amoy Street for Beng Hiang dinner.







Authentic Hokkien food is what I asked for from the gals for BD dinner....... together with Ping we celebrate the March babies birthday!

Mei Xiang at Telok Ayer Street is the worst I have ever had when I have it in Feb .... so I opt for this,  lucky Ping like this place too.   The gals and my hubby shared buying a Agnes B bag and a matching umbrella from Mango for me hahah and of cos hubby is the 大股东 among them haha .....

The 3 姨妈妈 bought TT a very nice necklace from SK..... thanks gals!  The dinner ended with a very nice Montblanc cake from Flor love the sweetened chestnuts which was Japan imported, the cake just melted in the mouth ..... YUMZ!  They have counter at Taka but limited cakes available if want to get full range Duxton Hill will be the best place.  Once again thanks for the gift and dinner and of cos all the wishes friends and relative left on my FB wall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment