Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 10 March 2012

Friday & Saturday - 9 March 2012 - 10 March 2012

Friday

Since Nex NTUC open 24 hours we decided to go over there to do marketing cos I have invited my multiply gfs to come our place ..... i am a bit lost dunno what to cook ... cos I am not a very good cook!  hopefully it will turn out well and as I am the only halal person I decided to cook pork for my gfs so I hope all turn well!











Woke up early to prepare the food ..... I will be doing alone cos Mr Goh doesn't know anything ..... he just help to do some simple washing and he will be bringing TT over to Berries. 

Soup and pork is the first I cook ...... lucky I manage to cook just in time and manage to mop and clean up the kitchen.  Thanks to Hazel for making kimbap and Angeline for the lovely swiss roll, cheese cake and orange jelly.

We had great time eating and chit chatting and hope the gals enjoy the singing too .....the kids were so happy and having so much fun in TT's room.  I hope my humble house make all of you comfortable and please forgive the poor hosting if I didn't get any chance to talk to all of you!  Last but not least thanks gals for the vouchers!

10 comments: