Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 3 March 2012

Saturday - 3 March 2012











Since am preparing some food over to Sandy's place for gathering .... TT asked me to bake her cakes!  So today I tried using Green's brand - Fairy cupcake..... inside the box contain the cups and sprinkle to beautify the cupcakes.

So easy with premix I dun think I can do from stretch hahaha cos I am not good at it .... and 1st attempt we did it!  Is nice and tasted good!  Is my 1st attempt of baking cupcake with TT!

Cook quick lunch for her and prepare her to go over to Berries ....... we headed over to Sandy's housewarming gathering right after her class.

My pal bought a 3 room house at Toa Payoh and she bought ground floor so good that she can even BBQ just outside her place!  Her friendly neighbour even make Ah Char for us!  Sandy prepare quite alot of food and thanks to Beno for sponsoring some main course and the yummy curry from Neo Garden!

Nice catch up with some other friends whom we never meet up for years and of cos the gathering will end up with a round of MJ games whahaha ..... and the kids so happily playing Wii at the living room!

No comments:

Post a Comment