Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 19 April 2013

Mon - Fri - 15 - 19 April 2013


Monday 

Samsung servicing quite fast ... they called me in the afternoon that I could collect my phone today so I called Goh to pick me up after work at home cos I will be home earlier than him and we could have dinner there. 

In the afternoon we tried cooking porridge and onion eggs for lunch but I feel like eating maggie mee so I had that instead.  Rosalind still have some kimchi so I grab some to go with my noodle.  Really tired of having lunch near our office everything seems the same eat till tired! 

Goh pick me up in the evening lucky we are on time manage to reach Marina Sqaure at around 745pm .... the customer service not bad they told me about my battery although was in good health but is a bit bloated and thought me how to charge and care.  She advised me to get a new battery cos afraid that the battery will explode.  Read a few cases online I decided to get a new battery at $65 so I make sure this time I take great care of it. 

After taking phone we headed  to Swensen for dinner I had all time favourite baked rice while the man had chicken cutlet and we top up one meal at $5 to have soup and drink and since Goh was Swensen card member we only need to pay $1 for any drink that I ordered on the menu.  After making payment using POSB card we are given another $5 vouchers to be use for next visit not too bad!





Tuesday & Wednesday 

This week supposed to be my peak period cos after grading I need to prepare the results but cos of our Inter School Tournament next week I have pre preparation to be done by this week ..... not easy doing all these all by myself very shiong!

A bit sick of this things ...... if I were to have more hands I can do more stuffs this week rather doing all tournament stuffs this week.  Not too bad compensate these hard work with nice chicken porridge prepared by Rosalind. Next week will be another hectic week hope I can pull through!

Wednesday is Alyssa day again my sticky baby stick to me the moment I stepped into the shop and camwhoring is one of the thing we love to do everytime after dinner haha


On Thursday lady boss asked we all to go for lunch together at PP...... she treat us all and we just head to Food Republic.  I ordered Char Kway Tiao for lunch love it although i a bit oily but is very flavourable and they often have long Q boss asked me to buy other things to share so I ordered their fried oyster as well I have never try before.  Fried oyster not so bad quite nice and potion was big great to share!

After lunch we still go shopping and bought a lot of things too ... haha and myself I bought 3 pairs of shoes in less than 5mins ... is only $9.90 per pair ..... great buy ya?  Shop till we dropped!




Friday 

We need urgently for our signatories to sign on an urgent cheque Treasurer had signed hers yesterday but we can't get big boss as he went into Malacca.  So after consulting his permission we are able to call our lady boss (Secretary General) to sign.  She was in NUS bringing his son to school and she said that she is able to sneak out and asked if we want lunch. 

She came with real cheap and good lunch from NUS ..... I had Japanese food it cos only $4, Rosalind's braised beef set only $3 and Jolene's malay food also at $3 and is real big portion she bought mixed tempura for us to share was only $2!

Lucky I manage to finished all preparation just in time for the tournament .... and on time to pick up my little one from Heguru.  She was so happy everytime while waiting for me cos she was able to go to the waiting area cum play area to play while waiting for me.  Today she was with 2 new friends and she didn;t wanna go off even I am there for about 15mins till Teacher say that she is leaving then she wanna leave (=_=)"

No comments:

Post a Comment