Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 12 April 2013

Thurs - Fri - 11 - 12 April 2013





On Thursday I schedule myself to go over PP for a big shopping .... not for me but for my company cos we will have 2 Korean Coach coming over.  And during a meeting my big boss asked me to be in charge of the bed linen and need to get another bed, pillow, bolster from my in law. 

So after I went on for shopping in Aussino first while waiting for Goh ...... bought total 2 sets of bedsheets, quilt cover, 2 blanket .....total is around $200+ haha really fun buying stuffs and cos of that I got 2 lifetime memberships for it. 

By the time Goh arrived I am already very hungry ....remembering Pauline's blog about Ajisen I decided to go over to eat.  I didn't dine there for a long time cos the standard at PP branch dropped big time so I decided to have a try again. 

After tasting their standard really not there anymore maybe I shall pop by other branch to try cos not nice anymore at PP.  *sigh* No good food but lucky I walked over to the Sakura Fair and bought some chicken Gyoza and some tidbits making myself happy over the sad dinner haha 

On Friday Rosalind and myself went over to the new office unit next 2 doors away from my office to get the bed all do up ..... cos one of the Coach - Choi Dae Ho and yes he is the one whom gave his slippers to an old lady. Not only done with bed linen I also help them to do make new sets of keys.  Although is easy job but quite tiring to settle so many things at one time.  But good that Rosalind made some nice yummy dumpling for us after lunch ..... smell and taste good!

No comments:

Post a Comment