Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 21 April 2013

Sunday - 21 April 2013 (Part 2)








Met up with my gfs for an afternoon high tea at The Courtyard, Fullerton a gathering with Vivian before she leave SG to China.  Rush over after the lousy baby show I attended so hope this high tea will comfort me from it!  

I am the 3rd to arrive ..... Pauline and Vivian were there early ... the seats was so comfy ... the moment I sat down I feel so relax hahaha.  Coffee is free flow ....with 2 choices of Tea ..... so I ordered a tea first to try since they are serving TWG.

We were served scones first with clotted cream and jam ... Alyssa love the jam and cream so she was so delighted when she see it!  Over here they serve 3 tier of tray just like 10 scotts but of cos can't compare that cos thats lousy!  

Top tier only Alyssa will love it cos she aiming the oreo cheese cake, 2nd tier was the savoury which I like ..... cos I love sandwiches and they serve nice egg mayo, cucumber & tomato. otah with half quail egg, salmon with caviar cone (Pauline, Alyssa and myself love this! I think is the highest refill we asked) and there is one with brie cheese which I try I dun really like although I love cheese but that was too strong for me!

Bottom tray I didn't try much also cos I dun really fancy sweet stuffs .... I love kueh lapis but this come with fruits which I dun like, original still the best!  After a few rounds of refilled we were all so full from it .... nice high tea session and prompt respond with server came quite frequently .... thumbs up for it!  Hope I can try Landing Point soon maybe can get Goh to go with me when we are free from work. 

The Courtyard @ Fullerton 
Hi Tea with 2 seating timing 
1st seating: 2.00pm - 4.00pm 
2nd seating: 4.30pm - 6.00pm

Tel: 6877 8129
Email: dining-rsvp@fullertonhotel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment