Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 14 April 2013

Sat & Sun - 13 & 14 April 2013






Stupid Jelly Bean update on Note ... my battery drain so fast and it will auto shut off automatically! And although the battery state like 80% before the shutting off when I try to on back it became 15% or lesser!  I hate it ...... if I know it is like this I will not wanna upgrade it! 

Complain on the Samsung FB page I was advise to send for servicing so I am here in Marina Square service centre!  Admitting my Note to "hospital"  I need to pay $30 review fee cos is no longer under warranty sending to MS cos PS shop closes at 6pm and I think at MS should be quite ok not much crowd as compare to PS.  I was serve immediately when I got the Q number I was given back battery, S pen and my back cover together with SIM card and when I try to loan a phone from them they said that their loan phone were all out I should have come early.  She also check for me my battery was in good health too. 

So ok after all the procedure is time to have dinner ... walking around and do not know what to eat we decided to try Wee Nam Kee.  Usually I dun really wanna take chicken rice at night cos sometime I find I will get stomachache.  There was once I had it for dinner and my tummy pain and threw up in the middle of the night.  So Goh warned me about it! 

Oh well I just game to it and decided to have it we had each a plate of chicken rice with eggs and vegetables and as for TT she opt for fish porridge.  I see quite a few having their curry fish head .... seems good.  But we just had a simple and quick one cos we were quite tired.  Overall the food so so only I still prefer Thien Kee Steamboat chicken rice ..... cos the rice more fragrance and soft chilli also way better!

Before heading back my dear TT wanna have some fun at the play area ... and this sociable girl mix so fast and made new friends in less than 5mins!  Since she is playing I just do some window shopping ...... and bought something in the end :P 

On the way home it was pouring heaving, thunder and lightning was fierce enough that my dear TT was in that position (above pic) from Marina Square back to our place and she dun even wanna answer me when I call her to look into the camera hahaha ..... just nice I bought her a sunglass and she is using that due to lightning!

When I am home I can't get use to without a phone so I go dig Goh's blackberry out ...... holy shit I dunno how to use this phone!  Keypad was so small that my fat finger can't even type properly!  Then no choice but to dig from TT's toy to find my Nokia N97 a bit retarded phone!  Lucky still can be use but still not use to it anymore ..... 

On Sunday I tried to get use of the phone so I tried calling and sms friends but none reply me hahaha I thought is really retarded that I can't received any sms!  And when I tried calling my mum her "clever: helper dun even wanna say "hello" I was on the other hello so many times ... I thought phone really spoilt and about 15s I heard my Papa voice so I asked why can't hear is it why I hello no answer he said is the helper answer really angry with this piece of "wood"  I dun really like her so I seldom talk to her!  I still prefer the very first one whom my Mama like too!

When I reached in law's place, SIL Celia passed me a small bowl of noodle telling me is cooked by Arthur he is practising his Home Econs exam .... wow big boy learn to cook and can cook!  Well done .... the noodle he cooked was good just a tad salty and have told him he say he will try again next week I shall wait for that and counting down to it haha!  Keep it up Arthur!

No comments:

Post a Comment