Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 21 April 2013

Sunday - 21 April 2013 (Part 1)



This is the worst baby/toddler show that I have ever joined!  No wonder it only cost $5 for it ..... but what I like about is that they have Salvation Army toy donation.  This is a good time that I can get Alyssa to pack her toys that she didn't want to play to donate it out.  

We packed about 2 bagful of toys and Rosalind also given me 3 bags of soft toys to donate out for her.  We reached Kg Ubi CC at around 915am and was given a number tag and a goodie bag and was told that we can start doing on the scrapbook using the crayons provided.  When we stepped in I notice that some of them brought lotsa stuffs to do up their scrapbook ... I didn't know need all these but well there is no competition of whose scrapbook is the nicest and most well done so I just let TT to draw using her creativity.  This is one point that the organiser should look into at least a competition on the creativity that the kids put in. 

The fun game on stage was the big jenga on stage ..... they should have a first come first serve registration on this game .... cos it ended after the Guest of Honor arrive and it took quite some time for 2 families to end the game or do it 2 sets at the same time so that more families can try the game!

Next is the Mcdonald show that  they engage .... the whole so call magic show is less than 10mins ...... hahahah LOUSY is the word but anyway I still manage to get a pic with mcdonald!  After that is the arrival of GOH with lucky draw and my Alyssa won 6th prize but I think we will not use it ..... is a $150 vouchers from my little Genius and can be use only on a full term program.  It will be good for a trial session too bad!

I just wasted my whole morning there .... I rather sleep through till around 11+pm then walk over *sigh* everything is just not right lucky I dun have friends to take part if not I will be very embarrassed to join such a lousy organised event!







No comments:

Post a Comment