Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 10 April 2013

Mon - Wed - 8 - 10 April 2013


Nothing much to update for these few days but lately one of my MC member bought some sugar roll over and this sugar roll is different from Polar which I like it very much last time.  This one the cake is not as fine as polar but is fluffy and melt in the mouth.  

This sugar roll is from Dino Cake House at Thomson ans Bukit Timah ..... maybe Hazel will have eaten before since is near her place.  Check out their website and realise beside cakes 7 pastries they have other food as well like mee siam, fried rice, curry chicken etc.   Shall go explore more and their cake seems good shall try it too next time!

Ok I am a TV addict especially on TVB show so lately I am catching up 仁心解码2 I have to recaps a bit on 1 that Gao Li Ren had a daughter and was away somehow I forgotten that he had a daughter on 1.  So far I love this show cos some of the characters I like inside.  So my life without TT with me during weekdays is to watch TVB show and now on SCV is showing another 2 show that I have watched .... but I have to accompany Goh to watch it cos I feel he so lonely sitting alone in the living room watching alone ..... maybe I should ho work some part time evening job since I am so free without TT :P

On Wednesday is standard is to go over my in law's shop to have dinner with Miss TT!  And now due to MIL's operation she didn't cook anymore everything will be cooked by the helper.  She will always cook my favouring sesame chicken ginger for me on Wednesday ........ and it will always make me wanna have a bigger bowl of rice!

Dino Cake House & Cafe
257 Upper Thomson Road
Singapore 574384
Tel: 6552 5088
(Open Daily 9am - 9pm) 

Thomson Plaza 
301 Upper Thomson Road 
#01-113C
Singapore 574408
Tel: 6553 1751
(Open Daily 10am-9.30pm)

1 Jalan Anak Bukit 
Bukit Timah Plaza
#B1-K70
Singapore 588996
Tel: 6464 7115
(Open Daily: 10am - 830pm)

Website: http://www.dino.com.sg

No comments:

Post a Comment