Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 28 April 2013

Sunday - 28 April 2013



Woke up early again today this time I am heading to Jurong Sports Hall for KoKo Krunch Junior  Taekwondo Championships.  Alyssa wanted to follow so she was up early and getting ready to go with me.  Just when I reached my Tournament Head Chairman approached me telling me that the breakfast was not deliver yet.

So I called up the Manager of Belly Good to check..... *sigh* the more I scare things will cock up ..... the more it happened!  Dennis (The Manager) told me that the food was toppled down when there was an E brake so the delivery man went back to get another tray.  By the time they came back with the food was already close to 10am and my event started.

My Tournament Chairman told them to bring back cos event started and our poor helper, referees and official won't be able to eat.  Since Alyssa was hungry I went over to KFC to get porridge for her lucky there is one there!

Caterer came back with lunch and most of the food was whipped up very fast cos all of them were very hungry.  Good thing is that KoKo Krunch provide free KoKo Krunch for all with their booth set up just outside the sports hall that really help some of us! 

This is the first time I am doing emcee alone and I need to do some tips sharing about KoKo Krunch .... well it was a good experience for me!  The whole event ended at around 530pm sharp and just nice when I reached home I am able to catch Star Award 2013 and I didn't miss some tribute moment about our local artist - Huang Wen Yong whom have passed away on 20 April 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment