Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 3 May 2013

Monday - Friday - 29 April 2013 - 3 May 2013





Monday 

Both Goh and myself took urgent leave cos we found Alyssa's tongue with 2 ulcer and we actually brought her home last Wednesday and did not let her stay at my in law's place cos Alfred was down with Hand Foot Mouth Disease.  

We were worried so we brought her to the Doctor after I left office after I hand over some work to a Part Time gal.  Doctor confirmed that she was down with HFMD and given her 5 days mc.  Goh complained to me that he was feeling cold in the night and having high fever so I have to take care of 2 now. 

Tuesday 

Goh went to work and came back around 11+am .... he said that he was still having fever so he went to see Doctor after he change.  Came back and told me that Doctor suspect that he is either down with HFMD or dengue ...... I was taken aback so now I have to keep myself healthy so that I am able to take care the both of them!

Wednesday 

Goh work up saying that he was down with HFMD cos his feet have spots coming out..... SIL LC came over to pick me and Alyssa cos she need to go for review.  Lucky she was cleared of her HFMD and she can go to school!  SIL Celia went to get Dettol products for me and told me that everything have to sterilize after Goh uses. 

Thursday & Friday 

MIL came to pick TT to go off to school and i woke Goh up to see Doctor at the same time I went to see as well cos my throat was really pain.  I am so scared that I am down too if I am down I dunno where Alyssa will have go.  Lucky Doctor say mine is normal one and lead to cough so good that I can have a good rest and at the same time I can look after Goh.  This is the first time that we 2 see doctor together I hope this won't happen again!  On Friday his spots got worse and he was complaining that is really painful and so hard to walk.  Poor fellow!  These 2 days I have to cook for the 2 of them ..... and I myself coughing like mad .... and I didn't sleep well too my mind did not rest I dun feel I am sleeping even when I am actually sleeping.  That feeling was kinda scary ..... I hope this will be over soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment