Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 11 May 2013

Saturday - 11 May 2013



Accompany Goh to see Doctor this morning and he was cleared!  Meaning we can go out already!! YEAH! So Happy .... so we went picking up my Parents and headed over to CCK to attend baby shower.  This little man is my Grand Nephew - Kayden haha yes is GRAND nephew ... I feel so old leh and my TT she is the youngest Aunt!  

Goh waited for us downstairs cos I have asked my niece whether they mind him to be up there .... and they actually mind oh well so he waited for us in the car while we do a chop chop visiting.  Step in ... talk .... eat .... and go and is less than 45mins we left the place think my mum dun wanna stay long too cos her beloved son-in-law waiting downstairs haha 

My dear little gal went SEA Aquarium with her bestie (Abrielle) and family and she went over to stay overnight at Abrielle's house yesterday.  And according to Abrielle's mum the 2 of them very happy and Alyssa was doing well ..... my girl really very independent I wonder next time will she be like this and will not come home for days?



After sending my Parents back left the 2 of us so we headed to Parkway and spend our time together and headed to pick our Miss Alyssa up at around 8+pm.  

No comments:

Post a Comment