Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 15 May 2013

Wednesday - 15 May 2013









Week by week passes so fast is Alyssa Day again!  Haha MIL told me that Alyssa always counting down to Wednesday so that she can see us!  

At times I really miss this chirping bird misses her talking non stop to me hahaha and I simply love cam whoring with her!  And today MIL cook all our favourite hokkien mee .... have tried cooking that myself during last day of CNY and is a success hahaha didn't know I can cook that and is a thumbs up from my in laws!


***Update - Forgot to update this ... feel so blessed when I got back to the office from Bank and found 2 packet of chinese medicine on my table a coach went to get it for me after hearing I still coughing non stop!  So nice of him!  Thank you Mr Terence Tan!

No comments:

Post a Comment