Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 23 May 2013

Monday - Thursday - 20 May 13 - 23 May 13








Monday

Goh and I promised to go over to chalet again to help Davis and Pauline to finish some left over BBQ food so Goh picked me up at Whitesands and go over.  Chit chatting and munching all the way till around 10pm and we headed back home.  Not so bad have a little chill out session with some BBQ food yummy!

Tuesday

Goh and I went for brisk walking ..... and we ended at Paya Lebar Singpost at the same time we dropped off some mails back to Singpost.  I still received letters for the previous owner (Han & Gina) for me I will always keep for them and give them a ring asked them to collect it.  But I have tried sms them and email they just didn't to reply me.  So I just didn't bother keeping the letters for them i just send back to Singpost.... there were letters from Acra, bank and even their maid's letter!!!  Tell me what will you do with all the letters?  Keep it or will send as returned mail?

Since we were there we had our dinner there too .... Goh's meal was a great buy .. one soup, one veggie and one meat from the doubled boiled soup stall costing only about $5! Real good deal!

Wednesday

Went Bedok Point to get a new pair of jogging shoes ... using my birthday vouchers from my gfs ....this year I bought something for myself.  Last year I used the vouchers to get kids some xmas presents heehee.  

Thursday 

Met up Sam, Angeline and Pauline for a K session ... is been awhile since we last sing ... thanks to Angeline for booking the place ... and is a K dinner session so we get to eat and sing.  But somehow the room is rather crampy and the table was quite high and feel so difficult to eat.  

As compare to Marina Square K dinner ..... cineleisure serve better food .....more variety!  We sang for around 4hrs and we all have fun ..... hope next time we can sing longer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment