Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 18 May 2013

Saturday - 18 May 2013








Morning, Goh brought me over to Dr Lee's Clinic at Gleneagles well is a madness there ... carpark was full everytime!  As I ran out of medicine for a few months I suspect my thyroid was not at the healthy range cos I can feel myself too tired and my legs seems so heavy and my weight shoot up!

After we left the clinic we went for lunch at Tanglin Mall and headed back home to rest first before dinner in the evening.

BIL suggested we go Itacho Sushi @ T3 ... it was a long Q when we reached lucky that BIL had booked first.  We each order a main dish and some side dishes to share... chawanmushi is a must for Alyssa .... and I ordered one for myself too I had their crab chawanmushi very yummy and the egg was very smooth!

We also ordered the whole Eel sushi this one was also my favourite ..... Goh love this as well is softer than the usual one.  Felt that the server was a blurred she sent us wrong orders for chawanmushi (cos there were 2 different type) and when we tell her is wrong she gave us a black face and insisted she was right till she open up, peek and tally our orders then an see some smile on her face!

Next was Goh's order he ordered a pork ramen but they came beef rice instead .... as Goh not really particular about it he just easy going and get that order.  I feel that they very messy .... but food was good!

After the hearty meal ..... BIL bought a cake from Pine Garden that was cake of the month - Apple Vera Martini Cake.  Something special cos is really refreshing, the cake filled with small bits of crunchy soaked martini  green apples and aloe vera.  Simply love this cake!

After the cake cutting we headed over to Earle Swensen for dessert Goh is a member so there is free ice-cream for him!  For what we know is a volcano ice cream can eat till he happy cos Goh loves ice cream!  After about 20-25mins of q-ing and get seated when we asked them about the free item they said that it had change to ice cream cake no more volcano so sad!

Overall we still enjoyed the dinner and the time spent!  

Happy Birthday my Dear! 












No comments:

Post a Comment