Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday 9 May 2013

Tuesday - Thursday - 7 May 2013 - 9 May 2013





Tuesday & Wednesday 

See the above porridge this usually served to Goh ... haha his food was that simple for the passed few days of not will be mee sua!

Kinda pity can't eat good food .... but glad that he is not tired of my fish porridge and his appetite is back can eat alot unlike the first few days he even tear when eating ice cream I can imagine how painful it was thank god is not Alyssa cos adult can't really bear with the pain how can a little gal cope!

On Wednesday I accompany Goh to see Doctor again unfortunately he was not being cleared so gotta go back to him again on Saturday as for me my cough was still bad ... this time running nose came knocking on my door!  I can hardly breathe sometimes due to block nose too and was given another 2 days MC.  Am kinda bored at home and have decided to go back on Thursday.

And I have got a call too from Noel asking me for email and send me a confirmation letter of attending their Wine Pairing Dinner.  This is a lucky draw that I have entered on Monday and was notified on Monday night about the winning!  Am looking forward to it!







After work I headed to Raffles Place to meet up with Valerie cos she will be the one whom will be accompany me to the Wine Pairing Dinner by Noel at Tower Club.  The dinner took place at level 62 ... awesome view from there!  We were served pre-dinner champagne after we do our registration .... and we were shown to our table at around 7.15pm sharp.

I was sitting with some other winners too with 2 Noel staffs whom will be with us throughout the night as a host.  We were served more wine and champagne as I am still coughing badly I asked for a hot water to go with the wine I have!

First up was the Starter - Mousse of Foie Gras tasted good but when you have more you feel a bit tired of it.   But it really goes well with the first glass of white wine given! 

Appetizer up next was Seared Hokkaido Scallop and it comes with spanner crab, peas, potato and some vegetables.  This was good .... scallop very fresh and the combination was good!  Thumbs up and this goes into the tummy in no time including others at our table!

Entree - Either Roasted New Zealand Lamb Loin or Slow Cooked Chicken Supreme.  Lamb Loin comes with onion, mushroom and cauliflower and according to the lady from Noel whom having this dish say that it don't have that lamb smell and it very nice!  For my chicken, it went well with the combination of sweet peas, baby corn and potato form is not very dry very nice and juicy! 

The highlights of the night that Val and I waiting for - Dessert - Spiced Wine it comes with vanilla ice cream, dried fruits and green apple.  Really yummy especially when it was mixed with the ice cream!  At the end we were served some small chocolate, macaroons, biscuit etc.

Both of us enjoyed the dinner very much especially the wine .... is really nice and I did learnt a bit on some wine cos there was one wine speaker throughout the dinner to give some tips on wine!  And each of us have a goodie bag to bring home it was some products exclusively for Noel hamper only can't get any from outside ... shall try it one of these days with my Alyssa!

No comments:

Post a Comment