Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 27 May 2013

Monday - 27 May 2013





Today we decided to dine in Chun Kee for lunch and we ordered Sambal Kang Kong ($8) this was quite decent not really spicy just nice.  French Bean ($10) I love this cos it was very crunchy it goes well with or without rice!

Up next is their oats tofu ($10) many eaten oats prawn but it goes well with tofu also ..... tofu was very soft and oats were crispy the combination is quite heaven.  I ordered a soup ($10) this was quite normal ..... usually I will not order soup but cos I dun take rice so I want some think to drink and go with the dishes.  Onion egg ($6) this was normal too.  With 3 napkins at ($0.90) and 2 bowls of rice ($0.80 each) that my colleagues order total cost of the lunch was $46.50.  They have no service charge so far I heard their curry fish head was good but I have not try it yet next time I shall try that!

Hong Kong Street Chun Kee Restaurant 
240 Tanjong Katong Road 
Singapore 437028
Tel 6342 1981

No comments:

Post a Comment