Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 17 May 2013

Friday - 17 June 2013




We lunching in today so I brought over the cabbage that I have cooked over to share with my colleagues beside that I also went to the market to get some fishcake and ngoh hiong over.  

We were so full after the lunch ... lotsa dishes and glad that all the food were all whipped up .... yummy and is good to have all sitting together to have lunch together! 



Back home I have lotsa rice left over so I just fried it after bringing Alyssa back from her enrichment class at Heguru.  At first she dun feel like eating rice cos she is more of porridge and mee sua person ... after she had her 1st bowl she asked for more hahaha glad that she like my cooking :P

No comments:

Post a Comment