Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday 28 May 2013

Tuesday - 28 May 2013


We went exercise and again we dine at Singpost Kopitiam as usual I go for soupy stuffs cos I need to control my food intake now.  For Goh he always eat fried rice haha kind boring ..... but this man really easy to take care basically he eat anything that was cook or buy for him!



Lately I am crazy over this fish skin cracker .... Fiona bought some back from HK but is different brand .... Fiona bought one more favourable than this .... but better then nothing especially I love crispy fish skin. 

A few flavor was found in Watson compare to Fairprice (Bedok) so I bought Tomato to try ..... original one taste better .... and I seen there is wasabi and chilli one but I dun like wasabi so is a no no for me to buy that haha ... I shall buy the chilli one soon to try! 

No comments:

Post a Comment