Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday 4 May 2013

Saturday - 4 May 2013









MIL came and pick Alyssa up to Berries while I cooked for Goh cos we are going out without him poor fellow! So I took a cab and went to Berries to pick Alyssa up cos now her Berries moved further in no longer at Kembangan CC so is very inconvenient if not driving.

Is been a while since I dine in Paradise Inn ..... lucky I made reservation cos when we reached there .... there was quite a bit of people waiting for table.  We were shown to a big table and given the menu .... so I just browse through and notice that there was some changes in the menu as compare to the last time I dine in.

I was asking for help from the waitress and a few tables of people looking at me ... I am thinking something is wrong with me or what. Hahaha ..... after I call for the waitress then she say is ok that she help me to take order then I realise that I have to order myself but no one passed me any order form!  

Ordered a few dishes 

  • Salmon skin - Nice crispy 
  • Prawn paste chicken wings - not too oily quite good 
  • Wasabi Prawn - too much mayonnaise wasabi cream
  • Fried Rice - yummy with some fish roe 
  • Spinach with 3 eggs - quite decent, normal 
  • Steam Fish - not nice 
  • Braised Tofu - not too bad 
  • Thai Fried Tofu - a bit dry 
  • Coffee Pork ribs - Papa say not bad 
Food was good ... love the salmon skin very much fried rice was good too .... overall all enjoyed the dinner was the most important!  Thanks to Uncle and family whom bought coffee cake from Bengawan Solo Mummy so happy parted with them after I bought some groceries from NTUC.  Nice dinner and company but Goh can't join what a pity!

No comments:

Post a Comment