Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday 6 May 2013

Monday - 6 May 2013



Is our 7th Wedding Anniversary today ... but sad .... we can't celebrate ..... lucky that nothing we didn't book anything yet if not will be more disappointed! 

Since Goh still sleeping I ordered Mcdonald to kick start a mini celebration allowing him to eat something which is easy to swallow - Hotcake and Eggs!  He was happy to see the breakfast when I woke him up to wash up while I get all his stuffs sterilize before we have our breakfast.  

Both of us spent our day napping most of the time ..... cos there's nothing to watch on SCV boring ..... so both of us just make full use by rest as much as we can.  

Colleagues called and told me to rest at home ..... and asked me not to go office haha guess all very scare as I am still coughing too!  I am kinda worried cos I dunno whether job is done anot.  Auntie Rosalind called and told me to rest and not to worried cos the Part Time girl helped alot!  Same thing happen even when I am napping .... my mind dun seems to be resting this kind of feeling was very scary!  I guess is stressed! 

In the evening, Lester and Chane brought over some curry chicken and is really yummy goes well with my rice and veggie.  Goh can't resists he commented the smell was really good and asked for a little bite of it!  So I gave him some to go with his mee sua he loved it!  Hahaha that's how we end our 7th Wedding Anniversary with such yummy dinner add on!  

I hope we can have a celebration in June to compensate the wedding anniversary celebration ..... should start to plan from now.

Happy 7th Wedding Anniversary to you Goh!  Love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment