Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday 29 May 2013

Wednesday - 29 May 2013



Is Alyssa day again ..... this is the last Alyssa day of the month cos next month will be school holidays and this little girl will follow me to work so my nightmare is gonna start soon.  Why I say nightmare cos she will be with me the whole day at work ... I have to work and at the same time I have to look after her hahah is not easy can be quite tiring! 

Goh called and said that he need to work late .... MIL had prepared some ingredients for him to make mee sua for him cos is his lunar birthday today.  So she pack the raw food and make some soup for me to bring home and cook for him when he is back.  

Goh called when my MIL send me back saying that he can leave already so I asked him to go home straight instead ..... poor Goh can't see his precious dottie cos she follow MIL's lorry sending me back.  But he gonna see him for one and half month as her school under renovation so she will only go back to school in mid July!

No comments:

Post a Comment