Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday 12 May 2013

Sunday - 12 May 2013






Is Mother's Day today .... somehow I feel everyday is Mother's Day nothing special actually.  Went Ikea in the morning as I need to get something from there ... my dear Alyssa  so happy cos she wanted to eat hotdog there and that's her favorite!

Went back home with 2 more hotdog cos she requested ...... since my cough still not well I took the medicine and went for a nap.  Dearie woke me up at 6+pm and when we are watching the news and just nice it was showing the charity A Reason for A Smile news reporting that many have bought the cake for showing support then I realise that I have the cake to redeem so we quickly change and headed to Ritz Carlton to get the cake. 

Since we were out we decided to have dinner at Swensen it was a 15mins Q wait ...... and while q-ing I saw this Mother's Day cake looks good so I asked my in laws whether they still have room for ice cream cake cos they were out for Mother's Day dinner.  They went Tanglin Shopping Centre for Chong Qing Steamboat but cos I am still having bad cough so we decided not to join them. 

Noticed that Swensen have some changes on their Menu and I opt for Chicken Breast .... is not tough and dry ... quite nice yummy and thumbs up and as for Goh he ordered a soft shell crab fried rice he said that it was good!  TT choose to have a beef burger and I am surprise she eat beef and she commented it was good! 

So after the dinner we went over to Bedok since we gonna bring Alyssa back ... and also share with all the Mother's Day ice cream cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment