Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday 26 April 2013

Mon - Fri - 22 - 26 April 2013




One whole work week to be at Toa Payoh Sports Hall is an annual event which required all staffs to be at.  Office will be close for 5 days for it cos is a weekday hard to get volunteers to help out which is different from any other Tournament.

On Monday we kicked off with Primary School Poomsae competition .....I like children cos they are so easy to control and they are scare of us too haha but some still very mischievous and some very talkative!  And they can remember who I am ... some were amazed to see me cos I am doing the announcing and they say finally they see me!  So funny!

This year I have a change of caterer from Orange Clove to Belly Good (the one I use during CNY gathering for our family).  First day, breakfast was not so nice .... big tray of fried mee tai bak was left over till lunch however the Tuna Mousse sandwich was whipped out!  For lunch everything quite normal but garlic rice wasn't that fragrance.  Tea reception the nicest was carrot cake and of cos the all time favourite - Eclair!

The event on Monday ended only at 8pm ..... lotsa parents, teachers making noise ...... and we were so tired too .... this is the first time we work till so late really very tired!  

2nd day I was there early around 8am ... today will be the sparring competition lucky today breakfast was good best was roasted chicken sandwich.  Lunch was good too today appetizer was Jap cucumber with garlic and sesame this was the best and was also whipped off in no time!  Tea break with Glutinous rice, baked chicken puff and gyoza.  Yummy for this combination!  And competition end around 6+pm to 7pm after the medal presentation!

3rd Day was poomsae secondary school this time is hard to control ..... some were talking never pay attention when we roll call them.  Hard work compensate with yummy food so still not so bad ..... I did pack back some food for dinner too cos I wasn't able to go back to Bedok and accompany Alyssa for dinner. 

4th day was sparring again.... kicked off with nice yummy vegetarian bee hoon love it!  Food was ok today nothing to rave about for today's menu and competition ended around 6+pm again.

Friday - Last day of inter school competition was the JC.  Kinda boring ..... so quiet ..... in the morning ... I started to lost some voice .... very husky.  Throat wasn't feeling good too....  a bit itchy guess I have over work haha!  Today's food was normal too and personally I feel that Bellygood is more oriental maybe cos is from Tung Luk as for Orange Clove the feel was more westernize!  Today consider the earliest among the past 4 days really very tired .... I have one day (Saturday) to rest and Sunday I have another tourney to go ... tiring!


No comments:

Post a Comment